Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Investment business undertaken with Pinsa Wealth in the UK may be covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), the cover depending on the nature of the claim being made. Eligible claims for most types of investment businesses held by individuals and small businesses are covered up to a maximum limit of £85,000 per person. FSCS cover is not available for loss of money resulting from the performance of the investment.
If you make a complaint and we are unable to meet our liabilities, you may be entitled to compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) current limits
We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim, i.e. it differs for investments, insurance, mortgages and bank accounts.
- Insurance: insurance advising and arranging is covered without any upper limit.
- Mortgages: mortgage advising and arranging are covered up to a limit of £85,000.
- Investment: most types of investment businesses are covered up to a limit of £85,000.
- Deposits: bank type deposits are covered up to a limit of £85,000 per institution.
- Structured deposits: Structured deposit advising and arranging are covered up to £85,000.
- General insurance: General insurance advising and arranging is covered up to 90% of the claim with no upper limit. Compulsory Insurance is covered without any upper limit.
Further information about the limits applicable to the different product types is available from the FSCS at http://www.fscs.org.uk/what-we-cover/
Our aim is to provide clients with a first-class service and we value client feedback. Should you have any comments or suggestions please contact us at info@PinsaWealth.co.uk.
For more information on the scheme, please select the links below to view the FSCS leaflet.
For further information about the compensation provided by the FSCS, refer to the FSCS website at www.FSCS.org.uk